Help with itinerary

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
satish
satish
4 posts
Apr 9, 2012 - 7:21 AM
Hi there!

We are a group of 6adults+1infant(age:4) traveling to Switzerland for 5 nights. Here's our tentative itinerary:

16th Aug'12: Arrive in Interlaken from Geneva, late at night (we will be flying into Geneva from Cannes)
17th Aug'12: At Interlaken; Jungfrauch AM time- Can you suggest any other activity in Interlaken?
18th Aug'12: Interlaken to Lucerne AM time; travel to Pilatus/Titlis
19th Aug'12: At Lucerne; Lucerne to Alpnachstad and back- Is there any other activity in Lucerne?
20th Aug'12: Lucerne-Zurich; Spend the day at Zurich
21st Aug'12: Zurich-BOM

For the above travel, would you suggest a Swiss Pass/Swiss Half Fare Card; or, should we buy tickets individually, per sector?

Would appreciate any inputs you can provide on the above.

Many thanks,
Satish
pranathi11
pranathi11
16 posts
Apr 11, 2012 - 3:18 AM
Hi Satish,
We are just back from switzerland.Just go through my trip report that i've posted a few days back...i think 7th of april.It may give you some idea.
Personally i'd feel you to stay in one place..instead of shifting bases , which will also have the advantage of deciding on mountain tops according to weather.
Have good time.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019