Horse day tours near Lucerne, St Moritz, Montreux

Horse day tours near Lucerne, St Moritz, Montreux

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Sambon
Sambon
2 posts
Jul 17, 2017 - 4:12 AM

I am coming to Switzerland the first two weeks of September with an inside tour. I will have some free time and want to find a tutor for an hour or store in one of these for places I will be best. Have tried unsuccessfully so far to find something on my own and appreciate any help you can give me. I am an experienced equestrian but looking for more of a challenging, scenic ride a a romp

rrtantry
rrtantry
14 posts
Jul 17, 2017 - 8:09 AM

Hi,

I need to know two things: During August 2 nd week I will make use of these two following trips i.e. Lake breinz and Thun

1.what time is first and last boat from Interlaken ost to Brienz ?

2. what time is fisrt and last boat from Interlaken west to Thun ?

I tried through time table , but in vain as they give train time tables however much I tried...

Kindly help

Lucas
Lucas
2814 posts
expert &
Lucas
Lucas
2814 posts
expert &
Jul 17, 2017 - 9:08 AM in reply to rrtantry

Hi rrtantry,

Please start your own post here with your questions - this thread is about horse tours in Switzerland for Sambon.

Thanks!
Lucas

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017