Hotel available Lucerne & Zurich July 27-29 2018

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
mbprajapati
mbprajapati
21 posts
Jun 20, 2018 - 8:16 AM

Hi,

I had to cancel my trip and I could not cancel the hotel booking as they are refundable. The Expedia agreed to me to change the reservation to another person. I have hotel booking in Lucerne (27th July) and Zurich (29th July). If anybody is willing to reserve, I can do it at discount. They are already discounted price and nice hotel. I can give more details if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Mukesh

Arno
Arno
11356 posts
expert &
Jun 21, 2018 - 4:35 PM in reply to mbprajapati

Hi Mukesh,

I'm sorry to hear you had to cancel! Selling your reservations to someone else might be hard as this is not a market place, nor is there a way to privately message other members. But let's see if someone is interested. I think it would make sense if you mention the hotels, the prices and exact dates (is it really just July 27 and 29, without July 28?).

Hopefully you can come back later!

mbprajapati
mbprajapati
21 posts
Jun 22, 2018 - 3:39 PM in reply to Arno

Thanks for the response. I know it's hard but my reservation is non-refundable so I thought of giving it a try if someone is willing and looking for the same date.

My dates are

Lucerne (Check in 27th July Checkout 28th July )

Zurich (Check in 29th July Checkout 30th July)

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018