Hotel available Lucerne & Zurich July 27-29 2018

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 June 2018 at 8:16:21 #816773

Hi,

I had to cancel my trip and I could not cancel the hotel booking as they are refundable. The Expedia agreed to me to change the reservation to another person. I have hotel booking in Lucerne (27th July) and Zurich (29th July). If anybody is willing to reserve, I can do it at discount. They are already discounted price and nice hotel. I can give more details if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Mukesh

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    21 June 2018 at 16:35:49 #888900

Hi Mukesh,

I’m sorry to hear you had to cancel! Selling your reservations to someone else might be hard as this is not a market place, nor is there a way to privately message other members. But let’s see if someone is interested. I think it would make sense if you mention the hotels, the prices and exact dates (is it really just July 27 and 29, without July 28?).

Hopefully you can come back later!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 June 2018 at 15:39:37 #888901

Thanks for the response. I know it’s hard but my reservation is non-refundable so I thought of giving it a try if someone is willing and looking for the same date.

My dates are

Lucerne (Check in 27th July Checkout 28th July )

Zurich (Check in 29th July Checkout 30th July)

• The thread ‘Hotel available Lucerne & Zurich July 27-29 2018’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.