Hotel in St. Moritz area offering free transport

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 September 2017 at 15:56:46 #813164

I wish to check in case if some hotels do not have the offer to have free all-inclusive tickets for the Upper Engadine Valley Mountain Railways and other public transport services, can I purchase such ticket ? where to buy and how much this will cost ?

Thanks … Peter

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    3 September 2017 at 16:08:18 #869396

Hi Peter,

You’ll find links to participating hotels and more information on http://www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/free-mountain-trips-with-hotel-bookings-st-moritz. The ticket is not for sale. If your hotel does not offer it you can use one of the regular passes.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 September 2017 at 16:30:17 #869397

Thanks Arno

I can see a number hotels offering the free ticket do not specify in the description for such offer.

Given that I have the Swiss Travel Pass, is that means I do not need the free ticket.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 September 2017 at 17:25:48 #869398

HI Peter,

The Swiss Travel Pass will cover the trip to St. Moritz and the town but not all the mountain trips there. Check out the pdf map for the Swiss Travel Pass here. If you can get a hotel that offers the free trips it would save you money if you are planning to go up into the mountains there.

Lucas

• The thread ‘Hotel in St. Moritz area offering free transport’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.