Hotel near Zurich bus station

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Nuning
Nuning
1 post
Dec 17, 2017 - 10:19 AM

Hallo.. Maybe someone can help me to advise if it's safe to arrive Zurich bus station in 2 am / after midnigt in 26 Dec 2017 from Innsbruck by Flixbus. Can I stay at the bus station until morning? or is there any transit hotel near station?

Thank you very much

Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
Dec 17, 2017 - 12:22 PM

Hi Nuning, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

You will be safe. I personally wouldn't want to stay at a bus station. There are hotels close to the bus station, which is only 100 m away from the central train station. Please see www.myswissalps.com/zu rich/hotels or use hotelscombined.com or booking.com to search for hotels and availability.

Arno
Arno
12142 posts
expert &
Dec 17, 2017 - 7:05 PM

Hello Nuning,

Do book an hotel, it will be very cold in December. Zurich is a safe city but staying outside all night is not recommended, apart from the weather.

Hotel Montana is 100 m from the bus terminal. The Walhalla Guest House is even closer than that. I think the Walhalla has 24/7 staff on site, but whichever hotel you book, do mention your estimated time of arrival while booking.

Enjoy your (short) stay!

Last modified on Dec 17, 2017 - 7:06 PM by Arno

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019