Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  How early do the trains and lifts run in Sept?

How early do the trains and lifts run in Sept?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Regan
Regan
1 post
May 21, 2012 - 9:21 PM
Hi all,
I am planning my trip to Switzerland for September. I am staying in Murren for the bulk of my stay. I'm having trouble finding lift and train schedules for that region. I have found some for the rail lines, but not much for the lifts.

I am trying to find out if everything will be running early enough for me to leave Murren to be down to Interlaken by 09:00 AM to catch a train. There are other trains I can take later out of Interlaken, but I was hoping to take the Golden Pass train to Montreux and then on to Geneva to catch a 20:30 flight to London. I'm trying to find out if this plan is reasonable or if I should plan a different route.

Thanks for your help!
kim11
kim11
483 posts
top member
May 22, 2012 - 10:01 AM
The first train from Mürren to Lauterbrunnen departs at 6:06 am

Here is a link to the schedules for the mountain transports, Mürren outbound specifically

http://www.jungfrau.ch/en/sommer/tourism/travel-information/timetable/muerren/journey-back/

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019