Jun 23, 2017 - 10:21 AM
We will be travelling from Singapore to Switzerland from 16 September 2017 to 5 October 2017.
1. How far in advance can we order the Swiss Half Fare Card? I will be using the online delivery option.
2. Will they ask for the date of travel when we order it?
3. I will also be ordering Point to Point tickets. So I need to order the Half Fare Card before ordering the Point to Point tickets? Is there a column that wil require me to key in my half fare card reference or something like that as proof?
4. Am I correct that I can only purchase Point to Point tickets 30 days in advance. So if the tickets are for 1 October, I can only order on 1 September?
5. If the journey requires a few transfers, the Point to Point tickets will automatically include all the necessary transfers?
6. The point to point tickets are for travel only on a particular day I choose. However, I can choose any time as long as its on that day?
Thank you in advance.