How is the weather in May first week?

How is the weather in May first week?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Monamehta
Monamehta
35 posts
Jan 12, 2017 - 12:10 PM

Hi All,

As i am planning my trip in the first week of May this year, I want to know how are the weather situations during that time

Also, I want to know if the staff at the rail stations speaks English because I dont know any other foreign language than English

thanks,

Mona

Annika
Annika
4880 posts
expert &
Jan 12, 2017 - 6:59 PM

Hi Mona,

Weather in the Alps is highly changeable and there's no way of telling what the circumstances will be like in early May yet. You may encounter anything, ranging from pretty warm spring weather in the lower areas to much colder conditions higher up in the mountains, from clear sunny skies to clouds and rain. Weather forecasts only start to become reliable a couple of days in advance. Our weather and season pages may be of help here.

Yes, most railway employees speak English, especially in the tourist areas and at larger stations.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017