How to book ticket with Gotthard Panoramic Express

How to book ticket with Gotthard Panoramic Express

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
jibijohn
jibijohn
3 posts
Jun 27, 2017 - 1:33 PM

Hi!

I am planning for 5 hours trip from Lucerne-Fluelene by boat and Fluelene to Bellinzona by Gotthard panoramic express on July 2nd. I could not find this booking option. Can I reach the destination by splitting the route taking ticket from lucerne-Fluelene by boat( 1 Hr) and from there taking Gotthard panoramic express. I can see seat reservation fees of Euro 28 ,please advise with this seat reservation whether I can travel fro Fluelene- Bellinzona

Rgds

JIBI JOHN

Arno
Arno
9614 posts
expert &
Jun 27, 2017 - 2:32 PM in reply to jibijohn

Hi Jibi John, welcome to MySwissAlps!

You'll find ticket information here: myswissalps.com/gottha rdpanoramaexpress/tick ets. Will you have a rail pass or do you need regular tickets?

jibijohn
jibijohn
3 posts
Jun 28, 2017 - 2:53 AM in reply to Arno

Hi I am looking for regular 2nd class tickets only

jibijohn
jibijohn
3 posts
Jun 28, 2017 - 2:54 AM in reply to jibijohn

Hi I'm looking for 2nd class tickets.

Arno
Arno
9614 posts
expert &
Jun 28, 2017 - 8:49 PM in reply to jibijohn

Hi Jibi John,

You'll find the booking links on myswissalps.com/gottha rdpanoramaexpress/pack ages. I'd recommend to buy the boat tickets (Lucerne - Flüelen) on the spot. As for the train: you can buy a ticket for the 14:10 Gotthard Panorama Express train from Flüelen to Bellinzona through www.happyrail.com/en/g otthard-panorama-express. This does not include the required reservation. You can buy that through www.happyrail.com/en/p ass/europe/switzerland /panoramic-trains, so on the same website, but it's a seperate product.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017