How to book ticket with Gotthard Panoramic Express

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
jibijohn
jibijohn
3 posts
Jun 27, 2017 - 1:33 PM

Hi!

I am planning for 5 hours trip from Lucerne-Fluelene by boat and Fluelene to Bellinzona by Gotthard panoramic express on July 2nd. I could not find this booking option. Can I reach the destination by splitting the route taking ticket from lucerne-Fluelene by boat( 1 Hr) and from there taking Gotthard panoramic express. I can see seat reservation fees of Euro 28 ,please advise with this seat reservation whether I can travel fro Fluelene- Bellinzona

Rgds

JIBI JOHN

Arno
Arno
12134 posts
expert &
Jun 27, 2017 - 2:32 PM in reply to jibijohn

Hi Jibi John, welcome to MySwissAlps!

You'll find ticket information here: myswissalps.com/gottha rdpanoramaexpress/tick ets. Will you have a rail pass or do you need regular tickets?

jibijohn
jibijohn
3 posts
Jun 28, 2017 - 2:53 AM in reply to Arno

Hi I am looking for regular 2nd class tickets only

jibijohn
jibijohn
3 posts
Jun 28, 2017 - 2:54 AM in reply to jibijohn

Hi I'm looking for 2nd class tickets.

Arno
Arno
12134 posts
expert &
Jun 28, 2017 - 8:49 PM in reply to jibijohn

Hi Jibi John,

You'll find the booking links on myswissalps.com/gottha rdpanoramaexpress/pack ages. I'd recommend to buy the boat tickets (Lucerne - Flüelen) on the spot. As for the train: you can buy a ticket for the 14:10 Gotthard Panorama Express train from Flüelen to Bellinzona through www.happyrail.com/en/g otthard-panorama-express. This does not include the required reservation. You can buy that through www.happyrail.com/en/p ass/europe/switzerland /panoramic-trains, so on the same website, but it's a seperate product.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019