How to find Golden Pass line route from Interlaken

How to find Golden Pass line route from Interlaken

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Uzmasheikh
Uzmasheikh
1 post
Sep 7, 2017 - 1:19 PM

how i can make proper route og folden pass line deom interlaken ost back to interlaken in one say

Arno
Arno
10760 posts
expert &
Sep 7, 2017 - 1:50 PM in reply to Uzmasheikh

Hi Uzmasheikh, and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Can you please rephrase your question as I don't understand what you mean? Meanwhile, all about the Golden Pass line can be found here: www.myswissalps.com/go ldenpass. Hopefully that page answers your question.

Last modified on Sep 7, 2017 - 1:52 PM by Arno
rockoyster
rockoyster
3725 posts
expert
Sep 8, 2017 - 1:09 AM in reply to Uzmasheikh

Hi Uzmasheikh,

The Luzern-Interlaken Express is the train you want. It departs hourly (at 5 minutes past the hour) from Luzern and takes just under 2 hours one way. You can check timetables here www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

See attached.

Please login to see the attached documents
rockoyster
rockoyster
3725 posts
expert
Sep 8, 2017 - 2:56 AM in reply to Uzmasheikh

I think you meant "How I can make proper route of Golden Pass Line from interlaken Ost back to Interlaken in one day". Just realised I have shown you the times from Luzern to Interlaken rather than the other way round. Not sure why I assumed you were heading to Luzern when in fact you may have meant Interlaken Ost to Montreux. In any event you can use the timetable link in my previous post. If you are thinking of Montreux then you want to include "via Zweisimmen" in the search.

rockoyster
rockoyster
3725 posts
expert
Sep 8, 2017 - 10:05 AM in reply to Uzmasheikh

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018