How to find maps on the new SBB.ch site

How to find maps on the new SBB.ch site

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
OHGeologist
OHGeologist
95 posts
Apr 20, 2017 - 10:54 AM

Hello. On the old set up on the SBB timetable, once you chose to/from and picked an option, there was a box at each destination/change so you could see either a map of the whole trip or a detailed connection between rail and bus...on the new SBB timetables I have not been able to find the maps...I miss the old site. Has anyone found the map feature in the new setup?

Thanks very much,

OhGeologist

Arno
Arno
10343 posts
expert &
Apr 20, 2017 - 6:28 PM

Hello OhGeologist,

Unfortunately the new timetable is less detailed than the previous one. The maps are gone I'm afraid. I hope they will bring them back in a future update. The detailed connection information is still there though. Just click the round icon with a plus sign on the right of a connection, and you'll see where to change. Then again click on a plus icon of a particular train or bus to see all stops. Enter Bern to "Adelboden, Post" in the timetable for an example to try.

rockoyster
rockoyster
3353 posts
expert
Apr 20, 2017 - 9:09 PM

Maps are still available if you search timetable via fahrplan.sbb.ch/bin/qu ery.exe/en

Arno
Arno
10343 posts
expert &
Apr 20, 2017 - 9:43 PM

Interesting, they still kept the old timetable on that page!

maggiehorswell
maggiehorswell
551 posts
top member
Apr 21, 2017 - 12:31 AM in reply to Arno

Thanks for the link rockoyster!

I accidentally found the old version when trying to navigate around the new one but couldn't remember later where I had found it! I really do not like the new version as much as the old one so I am hoping the old one remains available by that link!

Maggie

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018