How to get Eurail benefit buying tickets online

How to get Eurail benefit buying tickets online

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
drnandinirc
drnandinirc
3 posts
May 24, 2017 - 8:15 AM

Pls send me the link to buy on-line tickets for scenic day trip from Interlaken to Jungfraujoch and lake lucern so that I can avail the discount of select eurail pass covering Switzerland.

Lucas
Lucas
3460 posts
expert &
May 24, 2017 - 2:06 PM in reply to drnandinirc

Hi drnandinirc,

I briefly mentioned this on your other post now as well but sometimes you can't buy tickets online with the Eurail discount (I think via Rail Europe USA you can but from India I don't think you can). So the best idea is to buy the ticket on the spot here in Switzerland - as I mentioned trains and gondolas don't sell out.

Lucas

Last modified on Oct 27, 2017 - 2:49 PM by Arno
drnandinirc
drnandinirc
3 posts
May 25, 2017 - 6:04 AM

Thanks for your valuable advice.I want to avail 50% discount on lucern boat tour and 25% on train from Interlaken to Jungfraujoch and from your reply I have understood that I should buy the tickets on spot to avail the eurail discount.pls let me know if I have understood rightly.

Arno
Arno
9670 posts
expert &
May 25, 2017 - 6:31 AM in reply to drnandinirc

Hello drnandinirc,

Yes, that is correct. Enjoy your day trips!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017