How to get the Swiss Travel Pass on my mobile

• aswang
    Participant
    10 posts
    16 July 2022 at 11:23:30 #827784

We are planning to travel to Switzerland around May 2023 as part of a Europe holiday. I want to purchase the Swiss Travel Pass and want to receive it on my phone as it has less chances of getting lost. This is where I am getting confused. I am from Australia and we will be getting a SIM card that will work in the European cities we are going to.

How will our Swiss Travel Pass be sent if I still need to purchase a SIM when I get to Europe. Switzerland will be our last country to visit.

Thank you

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6279 posts
    16 July 2022 at 14:25:21 #944366

Hi aswang,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

When you purchase the Swiss Travel Pass online, you will receive it instantly by email as a PDF copy or e-ticket which you can download. If you want, you can add it to your e-wallet. If you change to a new SIM card, just log-in to your email and download the PDF copy with the QR code.

More information on how to use the Swiss Travel Pass here: http://www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/howtouse

For useful information about staying connected during your travel: http://www.myswissalps.com/simcard

Regards,

Anna

aswang
    Participant
    10 posts
    17 July 2022 at 3:03:46 #944367

Thanks Anna, this helps !

• The thread ‘How to get the Swiss Travel Pass on my mobile’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.