How to make a 3 winter days in swiss unforgettable

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 December 2016 at 16:35:54 #810435

Hello!

my name is vita and i”m from indonesia. My family and I are going to visit europe in this december, we are planning to visit switzerland since the last time we got no enough time ro visit this country and we regret it. We only have 3 days to sneek around switzerland and i’m confused with many cities and places to be visited. Do you have some kind of itinerary or plan for us about where to go and what to do in 3 days? We are actually leaving from amsterdam in maybe 25th or 26th of december, should we take plane or any other suggestions? We are waiting for the response and thank you for taking your time 🙂

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 December 2016 at 6:20:17 #857378

Hi Vita.

I think you need to mention what interest you more, going to the nature (such as:taking train ride, skying) or sight seeing in cities, your input will be helpful for contributors in giving you advice.

Each season in Switzerland offers its own beauty. That is true there are so many places and things to do in there, which difficult to choose. Last August my family and I had a chance to visit Switzerland for three days. We read many, many pages in this site before finally making decision to spend two days in Bernese Oberland area and the last day in Geneva. For these three days we used intensively our three days Swiss pass. It was a great choice to have this pass, for those three days, got up and down, changed to another train just used a piece of paper; also it offered some discount for other rides.

We were blessed with two days of clear good weather. The first day we walked, wandered around Lauterbrunnen, Mannlichen, Kleine Scheidegg, back to Lauterbrunnen and spent the night at Gimmelwald (a quiet peaceful little village). The next day we took the cable ride up to Birg and Schilthorn. O, my goodness the scenery is a must to see by yourself, very very beautiful! I love it!

I am grateful for all people at MySwissAlps.com, with their kind heart and expertise helping other to enjoy Switzerland. God bless you all.

Blessings, GiokBie

• The thread ‘How to make a 3 winter days in swiss unforgettable’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.