How to reserve the bus seat from Tirano to Lugano

• YANGBINGREN
    Participant
    4 posts
    13 August 2018 at 0:45:16 #817846

Hello, I already got a Swiss half fare pass and plan to take the regular train from Chur to Tirano, but I can not find the web page to buy the bus ticket and bus seat reservation from Tirano to Lugano. Can anyone help me out ? Thanks a lot !

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    13 August 2018 at 5:35:26 #894080

Hello Yangbingren and welcome to MySwissAlps,

Click on the Book the Bernina Express button on this page http://www.rhb.ch/en/panorami c-trains/bernina-express#info

YANGBINGREN
    Participant
    4 posts
    13 August 2018 at 6:11:57 #894081

Thanks Rockoyster !

But I I can not find the button “Choose the outward journey” on step 1, so I am not able to move to the step 2 .

Pls help me out, thanks so much!

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    13 August 2018 at 6:15:28 #894082

Aah never seen it on a mobile phone. Try pressing the down arrow just above and to the right of “2. Passengers”. Or look at it on a decent sized screen.

YANGBINGREN
    Participant
    4 posts
    13 August 2018 at 6:23:39 #894083

Thanks. Ha,the attached picture is what it looks when pressing down the down arrow button to the right.

Help !

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 August 2018 at 7:05:21 #894084

Hi YANGBINGREN,

The red circle means the bus is fully booked. You can’t proceed due to that.

You’ll need to travel another way to Lugano – via Milan by train is the quickest route.

http://www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    13 August 2018 at 7:17:48 #894085

Looks like you left your booking run a bit late. There is only one bus journey per day in each direction so it does tend to get pretty busy. When I went in May last there there were actually two buses in convoy.

YANGBINGREN
    Participant
    4 posts
    13 August 2018 at 12:16:38 #894086

Hello Rockoyster,

Thanks so much for your reply,

really help me a lot.

So I have to take the train to Lugano via Milan.

Really appreciate your advice !

Best Regards

• The thread ‘How to reserve the bus seat from Tirano to Lugano’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.