Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Contact information of the Blüemlisalp hut

Contact information of the Blüemlisalp hut

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
wanzie
wanzie
16 posts
Jul 19, 2019 - 3:26 AM

A friend and I are hiking the Alpine Pass Route and would like to stay at the Blumlisalp hut in September. We cannot find contact information for the hut; could you offer assistance? Thank You!

Arno
Arno
14125 posts
expert &
Jul 19, 2019 - 5:53 AM

Hi Wanzie,

You'll find contact information here: www.sac-bluemlisalp.ch/de/Blue emlisalphuette

wanzie
wanzie
16 posts
Jul 19, 2019 - 3:08 PM in reply to Arno

Thank you, Arno! Is Griesalp an area not a town? Do you know the distance from Griesalp to Bluemlisalp as well as the distance from Bluemlisalp to Murren? Since this is our first time hiking in the Alps your help is very much appreciated.

Arno
Arno
14125 posts
expert &
Jul 20, 2019 - 9:48 AM

Hi Wanzie,

Griesalp is not a town, more like a settlement. A few buildings only: map.search.ch/Kiental, Griesalp?pos=624861,155216&z=10 24.

Please see the below map. As you can see the hut is not on the route from Mürren to Griesalp, but Mürren to Kandersteg.

map.schweizmobil.ch/?lang=de&land=wanderlan d&route=all&layers=Mou ntainhut%2CWanderland& bgLayer=pk&logo=yes&se ason=summer&resolution =10&E=2629817&N=115533 9

wanzie
wanzie
16 posts
Jul 20, 2019 - 2:32 PM in reply to Arno

Thank you Arno! Can you suggest a paper map that we can buy with the Alpine Pass Route? Also, I noticed on the Myswissalps site there is a service for planning trips...is it more for sightseeing trips versus hiking? I appreciate all of your help!

Arno
Arno
14125 posts
expert &
Jul 20, 2019 - 2:59 PM in reply to wanzie

You're welcome Wanzie! Links to the best paper maps can be found here: www.myswissalps.com/hi king/maps. 264T contains the discussed area.

The service for complete holiday packages is indeed for sightseeing, not for multi day hiking tours.

Last modified on Jul 20, 2019 - 3:03 PM by Arno

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019