Activities for 5 days Interlaken and Luzern

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 January 2019 at 16:14:50 #819715

Hi,

We will be spending 3 nights in interlaken and 3 nights in luzerns so total 5 days we get.

We planned as below:

Herderkulm and hehomatte park-1 day

schilhorn and murren- 1 day

titlis-1 day

golden pass route till montreux-1day

rigi-1 day

Please let me know does it sound reasonable? Something I need to change ? Should I skip schilhorn/titlis if they are similar and do something else? If yes please give me some ideas. We are 4 including 2 kids 12 and 7.So looking to do something as family not too much adventure. Any chocolate factory or something kids can enjoy please suggest.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    31 January 2019 at 18:28:39 #903275

Hi Ovee 27,

The first day is Harder Kulm and the Höhematte park in Interlaken, is that right? That’s not a full day (not that it should be). The park is a place to may be sit down and have a sandwich, but you won’t spend hours there.

You’ll find a lot of ideas on our Interlaken and Luzern pages, including links to all Titlis and Schilthorn details:

Many kids (and adults) love this: http://www.myswissalps.com/mu seumoftransport.

• The thread ‘Activities for 5 days Interlaken and Luzern’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.