Available Swiss attractions in Nov from Milan

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 October 2019 at 22:20:22 #824274

Hi, I’m from Buenos Aires and I’m travelling to Italy and to Austria to see the Alps.

Sadly, since I’m travelling from 8 to 18 November everything I ever wanted to do is closed for maintenance.

While in Milan, I want to take the Bernina Express to see the Alps but is closed during that date.

While in Innsbruck I want to take the Nordkette cable car, but it’s closed. It reopens the day after I go back home.

While in Trento I want to take the cable car Trento to Sardagna but is not operating due to maintenance.

So, my last chance is using the one day I have in Milan to take a train to ANYWHERE in Switzerland in order to finally try to take a cable car there.

I was thinking maybe to Lugano?

I hope you can tell me which options do I have to see the Alps. I’m not going to be travelling by car, so trains and buses are my best option.

Many many thanks, I’m very sad, I hope you can help me. ♥

• The thread ‘Available Swiss attractions in Nov from Milan’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.