Information regarding the Simly Europe SIM card

• bhagi
    Participant
    5 posts
    31 May 2017 at 18:04:37 #812061

Hi ,

First of all I would like to thank you guys for this amazing site. With the information available in this site we have prepared our forthcoming trip to Switzerland.

I would be extremely grateful if you could help me out with my query regarding Simly SIM card.

Actually we will be coming to Switzerland after 3 days stay at Paris. So we are planning on purchasing the SImly Europe card which has coverage in Paris as well. I would like to know about its coverage in Paris and Switzerland. Does it have the same coverage as the Switzerland Simly card or the coverage area is less? Please advise.

Regards,

Bhagi

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 June 2017 at 8:03:57 #864302

Hi Bhagi,

I don’t know about the Simly Sim Card for use in Europe or Switzerland. For Sim cards in Switzerland or portable Wi-Fi we recommend this product.

Perhaps another member has more information on Simly. It looks like according to their web page it will work in Switzerland but I don’t know if the coverage is good or bad here.

Lucas

bhagi
    Participant
    5 posts
    1 June 2017 at 10:29:42 #864303

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for your reply.

If anyone in the forum has any knowledge about the sim card, please update.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhagi.

• The thread ‘Information regarding the Simly Europe SIM card’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.