Nov 8, 2018 - 2:49 PM
Hello, I have a holiday to Switzerland planned from 23 March to 25 March. We have rented a car during our time here and are staying in Interlaken.
We would like to take the boat trip to and from Interlaken and Lake Brienz. Will the boat trips be open on these dates (as I saw on the website that the boat trips are closed until late March)?
We would also like to do a few hikes. Our proposed itinerary is:
- Boat ride to and from Interlaken and Lake Brienz
- Drive to Bachalpsee - walk to the lake.
- Drive to Eigergletscher - do the Eiger Trail to see the mountains.
- Drive to Kleine Scheidegg - do the Jungfrau Eiger walk.
- Explore Grindelwald.
- Explore Lauterbrunnen Valley - we would like to do some hikes so any suggestions would be great.
- Drive to Blausee - see the lake.
I understand a lot of the hikes may be closed as they are only open during Summer. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!