Interrail Pass promotion and 11 months flexibility

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Briggs
    Participant
    12 posts
    29 November 2020 at 12:01:50 #934475

Hi Arno, the pass seems very good value what’s the catch at the moment me and my wife are flying in and out of Basle. Our itinerary at the moment is Train from Basle to Wengen then 2trips by Train one to the funicular experience at Gelmer and a train trip to interlaken the rest of our time walking around the Wengen area then returning to Basle can you tell me would the train be good value for us. Thanks for your time Alan Parker

Anna
    6359 posts
    30 November 2020 at 8:22:34 #934476

Hi Alan Parker,

The usual catch I suppose. As stated in its list of conditions, the promotional Interrail passes are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. The link is in Arno’s post.

As you will mostly ne travelling in Switzerland, you might also want to consider getting the Swiss Travel Pass instead of the Interrail. FInd more details here: http://www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Interrail Pass promotion and 11 months flexibility’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.