This is my first post in this forum =) Getting excited to travel to Swiss in coming October. I'm planning to visit Swiss early October for 12 days. I'm currently planning my itinerary which looks like below:
Arriving in Geneva, stay a night there
Explore Geneva and stay another night stay in Geneva
Leave to Bern early morning. Explore Bern and stay a stay in Bern.
Leave to Zurich early morning. Explore Zurich and stay in Zurich
Explore Zurich, leave to Lucerne in the night time. Stay in Lucerne
Explore Lucerne. Leave to Interlaken by golden pass in the afternoon. Stay at Interlaken.
Explore Interlaken and stay in Interlaken.
Leave to Grindelwald in the early morning. Explore Grindelwald. Leave to Jungfrau at night. Stay in Jungfrau.
Spend entire day at Jungrfrau and leave to Interlaken in the night time. Stay in Interlaken.
Leave from Interlaken to Montreux by golden pass in the early morning. Explore Montreux, and stay in Montreux.
Leave to Zermatt early morning, explore Zermatt. Stay 1 night in Zermatt.
Explore Zermatt and stay another night in Zermatt.
Leave to St Moritz in the early morning by Glacier express. Explore St. Moritz. Stay in St Moritz.
Leave to Lugano in the early morning by Bernina Express. Explore Lugano.
Leave to Geneva, board on the plane and return to my country.
Basically that's my drafted itinerary, I'm not sure whether the route above is doable or it is too rush? or the logistic is not appropriate / impossible. Need some advice here. Thank you so much in advance =)
Also I have a few question about my logistics from one point to another:
- how should I travel from Geneva to Bern? By train or bus?
- how should I travel from Bern to Zurich? By train or bus?
- how should I travel form Zurich to Lucerne? By train or bus?
- should I stay in St Moritz or Leave to Lugano and stay in Lugano instead? I'm not a skier. Just that I'm afraid I won't be able to see any scenery if I take Bernina Express from Moritz to Lugano during night time.
- how should I travel from Lugano to Geneva? by train or by bus?
- is it worth to spend 4 nights in Interlaken, Grindewald and Jungfrau?