Do I need to print my Golden Pass ticket?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 August 2017 at 18:47:19 #812993

I have booked ticket on Golden pass route? I don’t have the print of the ticket. Can I show the ticket on phone and manage ? 🙂

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 August 2017 at 2:06:01 #868508

Hi ruchir88888, and welcome to MySwissAlps!

First of all, I would like to clarify whether you mean a ticket for the trip, or a seat reservation.

Seat reservations are not compulsory, so you would not have to show it to the conductor. Therefore, just having it on your phone would be OK.

If you bought an actual ticket online from the SBB Ticket shop, please read all the relevant information (under several different headings) at the following link, to make sure you can meet the requirements for displaying a valid ticket on your phone:

http://www.sbb.ch/en/travelca rds-and-tickets/buying-options/online/faq.htm l?WT.ac=linklistteaser-ts-faq-default

Alpenrose

• The thread ‘Do I need to print my Golden Pass ticket?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.