Baby stroller friendly trails near Wengen in April

Baby stroller friendly trails near Wengen in April

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
SIVA
SIVA
41 posts
Jan 18, 2018 - 3:09 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm travelling with my wife and infant, staying 3 nights in lucerne and 5 nights in wengen from april 13 to 21. I'm aware that most of the trails would be closed during our stay and we are not much interested in hiking. But we are planning to take few if any trails would be suitable for kids/ stroller friendly in wengen/lauterbrunnen area.Kindly advice. Thanks and cheers!

Siva

Lucas
Lucas
5543 posts
expert &
Jan 19, 2018 - 7:01 AM in reply to SIVA

Hi tsrkrishnan,

At that time of the year you'll be limited to the lower elevations due to snow levels. Most trails you find in and around the villages, Wengen, Lauterbrunnen and Grindelwald should be ok. Something like the valley walk from Lauterbrunnen to Stechelberg would be perfect.

Arno
Arno
10349 posts
expert &
Jan 19, 2018 - 9:34 AM

Hi tsrkrishnan,

Perhaps even Grütschalp to Mürren will be doable, and you will have great views from there. But it depends on the weather and what kind of stroller your have. If there is snow, wide tires are an advantage. You can ask the tourist agency for the conditions.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018