Itinerary 3 days Zurich, Interlaken, Lucerne

Itinerary 3 days Zurich, Interlaken, Lucerne

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
NehaGarg
NehaGarg
1 post
Apr 26, 2017 - 8:32 PM

Hello,

I'm planning for Switzerland trip for three days and will land in Zurich. I'll reach Zurich airport at 8:00 AM in the morning and travel back from Zurich Airport at 7:00 PM in the evening on third day. I'll be coming with my family (2 adults and 2 kids) and plan to visit Zurich, Interlaken, Jungfraujoch and Lucerne and planning to Buy Swiss Travel pass for us.

Can you please help with complete bookings/guidance on Train bookings and how best efficiently I can plan a trip

Below places for these cities:

Zurich:

Lake Zurich , Rhine Waterfalls and walking tour of medieval Stein am Rhein

St Peter’s Church

Interlaken:

Local Places in Interlaken: Jungfrau Park, Lake Thun and Mt. First

then Interlaken <--> Grindelwald

cogwheel train from Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch, one of the highest points in Europe

Then from Jungfraujoch to Lucerne

In Lucerne:

Baroque Jesuit Church and Chapel Bridge, Mt Titlis and Lake Lucerne with Boat rides

Annika
Annika
4880 posts
expert &
Apr 27, 2017 - 9:18 AM

Hi NehaGarg, welcome to MySwissAlps!

If you want to see all everything mentioned in your list, that might be a bit too ambitious for a 3 days' stay. I assume you get to spend one day in each town? In that case you'll have to narrow down your choices. You'll find more information on the attractions you've listed through the "Activities" tab on our town pages below:

That may help you compare day trips and choose what you think is most interesting. The "Route" tabs of each attraction page describe how to get there. Along with the timetable at myswissalps.com/timeta ble that's an aid in planning.

You don't have to book any trains for these trips. The Swiss Travel Pass will cover regular train trips. You just need additional tickets for mountain transportation such as First, Jungfraujoch and Titlis. Swiss Travel Pass coverage can be studied through myswissalps.com/swisst ravelpass/validity. You can buy your pass online as a print at home ticket through one of the resellers listed at myswissalps.com/swisst ravelpass/price.

Last modified on Apr 27, 2017 - 9:19 AM by Annika

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017