Feb 4, 2018 - 10:12 AM
I'm arriving in Zürich by flight at 0830 on Friday 15th June and departing Zürich at 1100 on Monday 18th June. Can you suggest me an itinerary with a short trip in Bern, Blausee, Jungfraujoch, some hiking (perhaps Lauterbrunnen Valley waterfalls from Mürren), Trümmelbach Falls, Grindelwald First, Harder Kulm + some other side trips?
My rough plan is as follows:
Day 1 (Friday)
- 0830 Arrive zurich airport, immigration
- 1130 Pick up rental car, drive to Bern
- 1300 Arrive Bern, Lunch, Historiches Museum, Altstadt, etc.
- Night Drive to Interlaken
- Stay in Wengen/Murren/Interlaken??
Day 2 (Saturday)
- 0900 Train to Jungfraujoch via Lauterbrunnen
- 1000 Arrive Jungfraujoch
- 1400 come down to Gindelwald, hike to First
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 0800 Drive to Blausee
- 1100 Drive back to Interlaken, Cable car up to Mürren, Lunch
- 1300 Hike down through Lauterbrunnen 72 waterfalls
- 1600 Enter Trammelbach falls
- Night drive back to Zurich to catch flight next day
What would you change? are there any other interesting places I'm missing out that I might be able to squeeze in or even do in place of what i've planned here? thanks!