Mar 3, 2015 - 11:47 PM
We are planning on getting to switzerland on May 1-2 and staying till May 4-5 (3 nights). I have the following draft itinerary. Just wanted to get feedback on whether it is doable or perhaps changes that I should make.
1. Land in Zurich Airport on May 1-2 around 6am.
2. Go straight to Lauterbrunnen (stay the night)
3. Climb the Schilthorn or the JungFrau next day (stay the night).
4. Go from Lauterbrunnen to Lucerne (stay the night in Lucerne)
5. Go from Lucerne to Munich (our next stop)
For #4, we can take an early or late train to Lucerne depending on whether we need more time in Lauterbrunnen. Or we could stop in Engelberg before reaching Lucerne and go up Titlis.Any thoughts would be welcome. I am hoping this will give us a good overview of our first trip to switzerland.