Jan 12, 2018 - 4:17 AM
Thanks a lot guys for help. Here is my tentative itinerary after looking at few travel reports and Lana' itinerary with help of Alpenrose666
26th April (Will use STP) (Half-Day Lucerne)
- Arrival on Zurich Airport at noon
- Will take train to Lucerne and checkin to Accommodation
- After settling luggage, will do
- Burgenstock - Kehrsiten – Burgenstock resort
27th April (Will use STP) (full-Day)
- Lucerne - Engelberg - Mount Titlis – Lucerne
- Local Lucerne, if we get any time
28th April (Will use STP) (full-Day)
- Mount Pilatus
- Explore Bern and return back to Lucerne
29th April (Will use STP) (full-Day)
- Will check out from Lucerne in morning and check-in to Interlaken and will do
- Lake Brinze – Aare Gorge – Unterseen – Interlaken
30th April (Will use STP) (full-Day)
- Murren – Schilthon – Wengen
1st May ( will use STP) (full-Day)
2nd May ( will use STP) (full-Day)
- Montreux and nearby places - Golden Pass Rail
3rd May (will use STP) (full-day)
- Will check out from Interlaken and go to Zurich
- If we get time, will go to Rhine Falls and explore Zurich
4th May (No STP) (Half-Day)
- Zurich - We have flight by noon. Hence will relax and packup
As mentioned by Alpenros, I will take into consideration the closure at few places.
Request anyone to review this and let me know to improve this itinerary.
Based on above, I have few questions. Your help will be appreciated.
- In above itinerary, is there any possibilities that I can includee chocolatee factory visit?
- Which will be the other panaromic train I can use for above itinerary?
- Which are the places in above itinerary which does not come under STP like Jungfrau?
- Also want to visit few Castle and Monuments ?
Your help will be appreciated in this regard. Thanks