Itinerary for two and half days Luzern in summer

• Travelbug53
    Participant
    64 posts
    11 June 2017 at 1:34:50 #812211

Hi Moderators and experts,

i want to make full use of the days we’re in Luzern. We arrive around noon on Friday, July 7 and leave on Monday, July 10. Since I’m not sure about the distances, I need advice on how to fit in everything we want to do. Depending on the weather, we want to visit Mount Titlis and Mount Pilatus. We also would like to do some easy hikes (about 6 km) similar to the Mannlichen-Klein Scheidegg or Muottas Muragl to Alp Languard hikes which we did during our past visits. Will we able to combine the visit to Titlis with the hike from Engelberg to the Truebsee on the same day? If the weather is good, can we go to Pilatus on the afternoon of Friday, the 7th? The other hike we were considering was Rigi Kaltbad to Hinterbergen. Is this uphill or downhill? Last year, thanks to your recommendations, we walked to Morteratsch glacier, did the Muottas Muragl hike, walked from Ospizio Bernini to Alp Grum, from Sunnegga down to Zermatt and also from Rotenboden to Riffelsee. Truly the most amazing experiences with spectacular views. Thank you!

• The thread ‘Itinerary for two and half days Luzern in summer’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10940 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.