January farm stay Interlaken, Zermatt, St. Moritz

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 July 2019 at 23:29:05 #823067

Can appreciate all the cows be indoors in January but is there anywhere we can find a farm stay in January, happy to help with feeding the cows etc as we from farms in Australia, staying in Interlaken, Zermatt, St Moritz areas latter probably not farming country, cant find anything on line, any help appreciated. Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    27 July 2019 at 17:05:25 #918683

Hi Tonyw,

This is not my area of expertise I’m afraid. I would contact the tourist agencies of the respective towns. If anything is available they should know.

Gailannski
    Participant
    45 posts
    28 July 2019 at 12:39:02 #918684

You can find farm stays in many regions at this site:

farm.myswitzerland.com /en/accommodation

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 July 2019 at 23:57:54 #918685

Thanks Gailannski, I did check that site only 3 options, 2 were farm visits the other wanted guests to sleep on straw, we do love animals but not really keen to act like them specially in middle of Swiss winter. So appears no farm stays in Switzerland, could be opening for some adventourous farm owners ???

• The thread ‘January farm stay Interlaken, Zermatt, St. Moritz’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.