Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  January farm stay Interlaken, Zermatt, St. Moritz

January farm stay Interlaken, Zermatt, St. Moritz

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Tonyw
Tonyw
44 posts
Jul 25, 2019 - 11:29 PM

Can appreciate all the cows be indoors in January but is there anywhere we can find a farm stay in January, happy to help with feeding the cows etc as we from farms in Australia, staying in Interlaken, Zermatt, St Moritz areas latter probably not farming country, cant find anything on line, any help appreciated. Thanks

Arno
Arno
14118 posts
expert &
Jul 27, 2019 - 5:05 PM

Hi Tonyw,

This is not my area of expertise I'm afraid. I would contact the tourist agencies of the respective towns. If anything is available they should know.

Gailannski
Gailannski
21 posts
Jul 28, 2019 - 12:39 PM in reply to Tonyw

You can find farm stays in many regions at this site:

farm.myswitzerland.com /en/accommodation

Tonyw
Tonyw
44 posts
Jul 28, 2019 - 11:57 PM in reply to Gailannski

Thanks Gailannski, I did check that site only 3 options, 2 were farm visits the other wanted guests to sleep on straw, we do love animals but not really keen to act like them specially in middle of Swiss winter. So appears no farm stays in Switzerland, could be opening for some adventourous farm owners ???

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019