June 15th schedule Luzern to Zweisimmen

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 June 2017 at 17:39:41 #812154

Hi There,

I purchased GoldnPassLine passes from Zweisimmen to Montreux on June 15th; however, but when checking the SBB schedule from Luzern to Zweisimmen nothing displays. Do you have any suggestions. My tickets from Zweisimmen are nonrefundable.

Thanks,

Texasgirl

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    6 June 2017 at 22:54:51 #864646

Hi Texas girl-

<<“however, but when checking the SBB schedule from Luzern to Zweisimmen nothing displays.”>>

I got a response from the timetable.

See attachment.

However, none of those trains take the golden pass route. As is explained here:

http://www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

the time table defaults to the fastest route.

You need to put in an intermediate stop (using the “via” option), such as Interlaken Ost or Meiringen, to force the route to go the way that you want. or, break the trip down into segments and search each one on the timetable. The route is a couple of hours longer.

By the way, many think that the most scenic part of the Golden Pass Route is on the section from Zweisimmen down to Montreux.

Slowpoke

• The thread ‘June 15th schedule Luzern to Zweisimmen’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.