Feb 6, 2018 - 6:00 AM
in reply to Scars
>> will be travelling to Swiss this coming April 17 , 2018 ... can i still purchase for this Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass ? ... for 18 19 20 April?
The Jungfrau website will allow you to buy a Jungfrau Region Hiking and Sledging Pass for 3 days from 18 April (see attached screen shot). However, as rockoyster mentioned, you would need to consider whether it is worth it, as some mountain transport for which the pass is valid will have closed for maintenance by then.
This is what it covers, and I have noted what will be operating between 18-20 April:
The Hiking and Sledging Pass provides unlimited free travel on the following:
- Trains Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen and Wengen to Kleine Scheidegg and Eigergletscher
- Gondola Grindelwald to First
- Bus and cable car Lauterbrunnen-Stechelberg-Mürren
- Cable car and train Lauterbrunnen-Grütschalp-Mürren
- Gondola Grindelwald Grund to Männlichen
- Cable car Wengen to Männlichen
- Bus Grindelwald to Bussalp until 16.00
- Funicular Mürren to Allmendhubel
If you get a Hiking and Sledging Pass for at least 3 days, you also get 50% discount on tickets between:
Both of these will be operating.
Last modified on Apr 13, 2018 - 8:36 AM by Arno
Please login to see the attached documents