Jungfrau Morning Ticket and Swiss Travel Pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
hmrahul
hmrahul
9 posts
May 12, 2018 - 9:09 AM

Hi!

I have already purchased a Swiss Travel pass. I read about Morning Ticket for jungfraujoch. I am staying at lauterbrunnen. I want to go to Jungfraujoch and then schilthorn. What is the cheapest option for me to buy a ticket from Lauterbrunnen to Jungfrau and Jungfrau to Schilthorn. What would be the price with STP?

Is there any benefit of buying the morning ticket if I already have the STP? if yes then From where to buy the Morning ticket and when? If no then from where to buy Jungfrau ticket with STP and when?

Thanks and regards

Lucas
Lucas
5608 posts
expert &
May 12, 2018 - 2:59 PM in reply to hmrahul

Hi Hmrahul,

The price works out about the same between the Good Morning Ticket and the buying with the Swiss Travel Pass discount. Plus with the Swiss Travel Pass you aren't limited to a morning departure.

You can find ticket prices on a PDF sheet here. Then just minus your 25% discount from Wengen or Grindelwald (free to there from Lauterbrunnen).

Travel to Schilthorn is free with the Swiss Travel Pass.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018