Jungfrau region for a week – railpass combination

• Amyecbox2634
    Participant
    6 posts
    8 July 2021 at 20:56:46 #825918

I have read many of the questions here; I have read all the information about the different travel passes; I have tried to use the spreadsheet; I am still confused. My husband and I are traveling from Zurich airport to Wengen next week. We will be hiking around the Jungfrau region for a week (with accommodations in Wengen for the whole time) and then returning to Zurich for one night before we fly home. This is what I THINK will be the best option for us. Please advise, anyone: Buy the Saver Day Pass for the day we arrive to get from Zurich to Wengen and for the day we go back to Zurich. Buy the Jungfrau Travel Pass for the day we arrive through the day we leave to travel among Wengen, Murren, Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen, and Interlaken.

Does anyone have any wisdom to offer?

Thanks!

• The thread ‘Jungfrau region for a week – railpass combination’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10720 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.