Hello! My family of 4 (two 45-years-old-adults, 18 year old daughter, & 15 year old son) will visit Switzerland from Milan on June 15th - 18th. There are a few questions that I would like to ask. We are fond of nature scenes and would like to experience snow/view snow from a far and also we have booked accomodation in Luzern.
[QUESTION 01] Is this itinerary doable?
* Interlaken (1 - 2 hours)
- 08.06 to 09.55 : Arrive at Interlaken OST via Golden Line Pass (2 hours journey)
- Mount Harder Kulm
- Lake Brienz (optional)
- 13.05 to 13.25 : Way to Lauterbrunnen
QUESTION 02] Just a stop and directly go to Grutschalp?
* Grutschalp (30 minutes - 1 hour)
- Hike to Murren (1650m) / by cogwheel train
* Murren (2.5 hours)
- Go to Schiltorn (Thrill Walk Felsensteg Birg, Sphinx Observatory, Allmendhubel, Flower Trail)
- Go to Gimmelwald via cable car
* Gimmelwald (1 hour)
- Go to Stechelberg via cable car which is back down in the valley
* Stechelberg (30 mins - 1 hour)
- Go to Lauterbrunnen via bus
* Lauterbrunnen (1.5 hours)
- Trummelbach Falls (between Stechelberg & Lauterbrunnen bus stops)
- Staubbach Falls
- Lauterbrunnen Valley
* Interlaken to Kleine Scheidegg via Lauterbrunnen-Wengen / via Grindelwald
* Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch
* Jungfrajoch to Wengen/Interlaken/Lauterbrunnen (maybe)
[QUESTION 03] Where can I find the timetable for the this (2nd route)? I can't find it in myswissalps timetable..
[QUESTION 04] For the trip to Jungfraujoch, is this a separated journey (I can explore ex: Grindelwald for some period?) or is it one direct whole train trip?
[QUESTION 05] If I use Eurail pass, I don't need to buy another train tickets. Is it ture? Just confirming :)
[QUESTION 06] What time is it for the sky turns dark (evening or sunset time)? Is it 9.30 PM, according to this website?
[QUESTION 07] Is it alright to wear Converse and other sport/running shoes in Switzerland? Especially in Mount Titlis and Jungfrau region.
Sorry for the long post and questions. Thank you! :)