Jungfrau ski region: which pass for non-skier?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Posts: 3
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
2 posts
new member
Jan 7, 2018 - 8:08 PM

Hello everyone!

I need some advice from you, if possible!

I will be traveling to Switzerland in the Jungfrau Ski Region... I will be staying in Grindelwald! I bought a skipass for myself but my wife does not skiing so I'm asking you what tipe of tikets or travel pass should I buy for her to visit the local atractions (Kleine Sheidegg, Wengen, Shilthorn, Murren) or to climb up on the ski resorts for lunch with me! Is there any travel pass or individual tickets it's the best options?

Thank You!

All The best!


944 posts
top member
Jan 8, 2018 - 1:03 PM

Hi Sebastian, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

There is a thread here in which Alpenrose provides information about a Hiking and Sledging Pass. This might be of your interest and a good option?

2 posts
new member
Jan 8, 2018 - 1:44 PM in reply to Chantal

Hello Chantal!

Thanks for your answer, I checked the link you sent me and was very helpful, perfect for what I need!

Thanks again!

Wish you all the best!


More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Sign up

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018