Jungfrau ski region: which pass for non-skier?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 January 2018 at 20:08:44 #813967

Hello everyone!

I need some advice from you, if possible!

I will be traveling to Switzerland in the Jungfrau Ski Region… I will be staying in Grindelwald! I bought a skipass for myself but my wife does not skiing so I’m asking you what tipe of tikets or travel pass should I buy for her to visit the local atractions (Kleine Sheidegg, Wengen, Shilthorn, Murren) or to climb up on the ski resorts for lunch with me! Is there any travel pass or individual tickets it’s the best options?

Thank You!

All The best!

Sebastian

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 January 2018 at 13:03:18 #873767

Hi Sebastian, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

There is a thread here in which Alpenrose provides information about a Hiking and Sledging Pass. This might be of your interest and a good option?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 January 2018 at 13:44:29 #873768

Hello Chantal!

Thanks for your answer, I checked the link you sent me and was very helpful, perfect for what I need!

Thanks again!

Wish you all the best!

Sebastian

• The thread ‘Jungfrau ski region: which pass for non-skier?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.