Jungfrau Travel Pass information and prices

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 May 2017 at 14:32:57 #811664

I’m spending two or three days in the jungfrau region…is it worth it to buy the jungfrau travel pass? would this pass cover unlimited gondola ride in that region? how much if I buy single rides from grindelwald BGF to First…if anyone can advise me, it would be great…I also want to travel to jungfraujoch (top of Europe) from grindelwald..would the jungfrau travel pass cover that train ticket also….also would I be able to buy the jungfrau travel pass at grindelwald train station…..it’s about $200 here..how much is it there?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 May 2017 at 18:01:53 #862733

Hi avi55 and welcome to MySwissAlps!

You can read all about the Jungfrau Travel Pass here. It will tell you what is covered, what routes still require a ticket (and at what discount) and how much the pass is / how to buy it.

Costs will be relatively the same no matter where you buy it (give or take exchange rates etc.)

Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 May 2017 at 18:28:22 #862734

I saw it before….it doesn’t explain if it covers the gondola rides in grindelwald

Arno
    15471 posts
    3 May 2017 at 18:46:29 #862735

Did you download the map from the page Lucas linked to? That’s where you’ll find all details.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 May 2017 at 2:22:11 #862736

yes. I got it..thank you

• The thread ‘Jungfrau Travel Pass information and prices’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.