Jungfrau Travel Pass voucher exchange for a pass?

• ioana
    Participant
    81 posts
    25 July 2017 at 9:04:04 #812734

Hi,

I bought the 5 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass on viator.com and I received a voucher in my e-mail. I was wondering if we change the voucher with regular passes at the train station in Lauterbrunnen when we arrive, or just carry this A4 voucher with us and show it in trains, gondolas, etc…

Thank you very much!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 July 2017 at 14:47:39 #867351

Hi Ioana,

Yes, you do need to exchange the voucher the the actual Jungfrau Travel Pass at a Swiss railways office (If you are flying in to Switzerland there is an office at major airports for you to do this) or at the first rail station upon entering the country

Lucas

ioana
    Participant
    81 posts
    25 July 2017 at 15:14:54 #867352

Thank you very much for your reply, Lucas. We’re driving to Lauterbrunnen and staying at camping Jungfrau, so this railway station would be the most convenient for us.

• The thread ‘Jungfrau Travel Pass voucher exchange for a pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10720 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.