About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass price
MySwissAlps features commercial and non-commercial links.

Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass price

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
ioana
ioana
67 posts
Sep 12, 2021 - 4:01 PM

Hello,

We will be in Lauterbrunnen from December 25th until January 2nd and I was researching the passes for the Jungfrau region for winter time. I found 2 of them : Jungfrau Corona Winter Pass and Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass.

The Jungfrau Corona Winter Pass for 7 days costs 299 CHF., with a fixed rate of 30CHF for children. However, I tried to find out the price for Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass on ACP Rail site (link provided by myswissalps) but , after filling in the details, it says "no product found". Could you please tell me where else I could find the prices? Or, is there anyone here who might know how much a pass for 7 days costs?

Thank you very much for your help!

Arno
Arno
14577 posts
expert &
Sep 12, 2021 - 6:39 PM

Hi Ioana,

The prices for the Jungfrau Hiking and Sledging Pass are often published only very late in the season unfortunately, and it looks like that's the case again. Even the page by the regional railway company at www.jungfrau.ch/en-gb/jungfrau-ski-region/jungfrau-region-hiking-sledging-pass/ does not list prices yet. We'll update our page www.myswissalps.com/jungfrauhikingsledgingpass/price once we have this years' prices.

All I could find for now is the price of a couple of years ago, which was CHF 274 for 7 days.

Last modified on Sep 12, 2021 - 6:40 PM by Arno

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2021