Jungfraujoch and Grindelwald sightseeing prices

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 March 2018 at 10:01:48 #814683

Hi from Australia,

Next June will be my family and I first time in Europe. My question is and I apologise if its seems silly is; Does the rail tickets from Lauterbrunnen up to Jungfraujoch and Grindlewald include admission into such places as the ice palace and the snow fun park and the alpine sensation for example?

I cant see that information anywhere!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 March 2018 at 10:57:51 #878248

Hi Sami1985 and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Virtually everything is free at the top of Jungfraujoch once you get up there. 🙂

The exception is the snow park. You can find details and prices on the Jungfraujoch page: https://www.myswissalp s.com/jungfraujoch (also see the links under “More on other websites” there).

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 March 2018 at 3:45:40 #878249

Thank you so much that helps a lot!!

• The thread ‘Jungfraujoch and Grindelwald sightseeing prices’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.