Jungfraujoch and Mount Titlis advance ticket

Jungfraujoch and Mount Titlis advance ticket

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
itssoumya4u
itssoumya4u
7 posts
Mar 31, 2018 - 5:09 PM

Dear All,

I will e on Switzerland from 26th April to 30th April. I have done with entire booking and finalized the travel itinerary, as per the same I am supposed to visit jungfraujoch on 27th April and Titlis on 29th April. Is it a good idea to book the advanced ticket online? or should I be booking it on the day itself judging the weather and all (I prefer).

Considering a look weekend probably at that time is there any chance of ticket being competently booked up or finished? Please advice!!

Also the charges for Swiss Travel Pass holder (I already have it) for both jungfraujoch (from interlaken) and Titlis (from Engelberg) will be of a great help.

rockoyster
rockoyster
3366 posts
expert
Mar 31, 2018 - 8:45 PM in reply to itssoumya4u

See answers at www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/urgent-reservation-in-glacier-express. You will find ticket prices on the websites referred to there.

Lucas
Lucas
5525 posts
expert &
Apr 1, 2018 - 7:08 AM in reply to itssoumya4u

Hi itssoumya4u,

Yes, wait until the weather looks good for the mountains before buying your tickets that day. This time of year there is no need to look at reservations or buying tickets in advance.

www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch/tickets

www.myswissalps.com/ti tlis/tickets

Last modified on Apr 1, 2018 - 4:54 PM by Arno

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018