Jungfraujoch and Mt. Titlis with Swiss Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 March 2018 at 12:04:39 #814802

Hi, may I know what is the price difference if to travel to Jungfraujoch and Mt Titlis with Swiss travel pass? I heard that both places got no discount from swiss travel pass anymore? Can explain in detailed from which point to which point can use swiss travel pass and from where to where is not covered and what is the price? Assume I travel to mt titlis frm lucerne and jungfraujoch from interlaken. Thanks.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 March 2018 at 12:33:21 #878948

Hi Yeewen,

>> Hi, may I know what is the price difference if to travel to Jungfraujoch and Mt Titlis with Swiss travel pass? … Can explain in detailed from which point to which point can use swiss travel pass and from where to where is not covered and what is the price? Assume I travel to mt titlis frm lucerne and jungfraujoch from interlaken. Thanks.

Jungfraujoch

The Swiss Travel Pass gives you free travel as far as Grindelwald or Wengen, then 25% discount between those villages and the Jungfraujoch.

The pricelist, against which you apply the discount for the Jungfraujoch, is here:

http://www.jungfrau.ch/filead min/Prospekte_und_Bros chueren/Jungfraubahnen _Fahrpreise_Preisliste .pdf

Titlis

The Swiss Travel Pass provides free travel as far as Engelberg, and 50% discount on the gondolas to Titlis.

Prices are here:

http://www.titlis.ch/en/info/ general/Prices#0

>> I heard that both places got no discount from swiss travel pass anymore?

That’s not correct. You can download a map from the link below, showing what is covered by the Swiss Travel Pass.

As explained in the legend on the map, red lines are trains, yellow lines are buses, black lines are cable cars, white lines are boats. Solid lines are free, dotted lines are discounted. Discounts are mostly 50%, but only 25% for transport where you see the number “1” inside circle near the dotted line. There are a few grey lines on the map as well, which indicate transport that is not covered by the Swiss Travel Pass. Dashed red lines on the map are railway tunnels, and are on routes that are free with the Swiss Travel Pass.

http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/validity

Alpenrose

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 March 2018 at 14:16:19 #878949

Can I say travel to titlis is cheaper compare to Jungfraujoch with swiss travel pass if i only can choose one of them?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 March 2018 at 14:31:29 #878950

*No discounts with SBB half-fare travelcard / GA travelcard / Swiss Travel Pass / Eurail and Interrail Pass

There is this clause under the price list, so if there confirmed a 50% discount for cable car? I saw tat frm engelberg to titlis return is priced 92, with swiss travel pass means i only have to pay total 46chf?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 March 2018 at 16:07:41 #878951

That *note is only on the Ice Flyer chair which is 12chf if you take it.

Yes, Titlis would be cheaper than Jungfraujoch – the Titlis mountain gondola ticket at regular price is cheaper and the discount is bigger with the Swiss Travel Pass compared to Jungfraujoch.

Happy travels!

• The thread ‘Jungfraujoch and Mt. Titlis with Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.