Jungfraujoch & Schilthorn from Interlaken in 1 day

• Rsteiger
    Participant
    17 posts
    9 February 2019 at 16:33:24 #819845

We will be staying in Interlaken 3/16-3/21 on our 15 day tour of Switzerland. During our stay in Interlaken I would like to get an early start and take the train to Grindelwald and on to Jungfraujoch. Will I have enough time to also visit Nurren and Schilthorn?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 February 2019 at 18:17:30 #903841

Hi Rsteiger,

I suppose it is possible but it would certainly be a long day. Up to you. 🙂

You can use the Swiss railways timetable to plan the trip from Interlaken to Jungfraujoch and then Jungfraujoch to Schilthorn and then return to Interlaken. I’d personally want at least an hour on each mountain top before moving on but that is another personal call…I’d say 2 hours is the average for most people. http://www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

• The thread ‘Jungfraujoch & Schilthorn from Interlaken in 1 day’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.