Jungfraujoch tickets - open or specific times?

Jungfraujoch tickets - open or specific times?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Dave
Dave
2 posts
Jul 4, 2018 - 6:31 PM

Hi: I'm flying in from Canada on August 8 and going directly to Interlaken. I've read tickets to the Jungfraujoch can sell out early but transAtlantic flight arrivals can sometimes be delayed. Can I purchase tickets (already have a Swiss Rail pass) useable at any time that day for the round trip from Interlaken Ost to Jungfruatjoch and back or should I wait until I arrive to get specific times? (It's my only day in Interlocken.) Dave

Lucas
Lucas
7163 posts
expert &
Jul 5, 2018 - 6:26 AM in reply to Dave

Hi Dave and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Yes, you can buy tickets for Jungfraujoch with your Swiss Travel Pass discount here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/jungfraujoch/pac kages

A reservation for a specific time is an extra cost. Trains run frequently but there could be a wait of a train or 2 if it is very busy when you go.

Dave
Dave
2 posts
Jul 5, 2018 - 1:12 PM in reply to Lucas

Thanks Lucas. I appreciate your explanation; I'm looking forward to the trip and don't mind a wait. Dave

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018