Jungfraujoch tickets with Swiss Travel Pass

• Angel7105
    Participant
    65 posts
    7 September 2022 at 8:50:24 #828282

Hi,

I understand for Jungfraujoch ticket can buy online .

Since we will be stay Interlaken OST area. Can i buy on the day or 1 day before at Interlaken OST station ?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Rgds,

Angel

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 September 2022 at 9:58:13 #946574

Hi Angel,

you can buy it on the spot or online. But I do not recommend buying it many days in advance. First, check the weather forecast. In case of rain or bad weather you might want to change your itinerary.

My advice is to book 1 day before, like the previous evening of the trip. You can book here, using your Swiss Travel Pass: http://www.myswissalps.com/jungfraujoch/tickets

Take care,

Ildiko

Learn more about the Swiss Travel Pass: http://www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass

Angel7105
    Participant
    65 posts
    7 September 2022 at 10:38:43 #946575

Hi,

Beside the link, you forward. Can I buy at Interlaken Ost Station? Does they sell the ticket? If not, I have to ride the train from, Interlaken Ost to Lauterbrunnen, then buy the Jungfraujoch ticket at Kleine Scheidegg? Am I right? Or day before or sameday, book online. Collect ticket at Interlaken Ost or Kleine Scheidegg?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 September 2022 at 14:46:47 #946576

Hi there,

yes, you can buy the ticket at the train station in Interlaken. You’ll buy just a ticket from Interlaken to Jungfraujoch, you do not have to buy the tickets separately like from Interlaken to Kleine Scheidegg and then from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch. I hope it makes sense 🙂

If you buy online, you’ll receive e-tickets, you do not have to collect anything.

Ildiko

Learn more: 3 routes to get to the Jungfraujoch

Angel7105
    Participant
    65 posts
    8 September 2022 at 13:18:20 #946577

Hi,

The Jungfraujoch ticket price will be same as the website? If I buy at station such Interlaken Ost to Jungfraujoch. With Swiss Travel Pass Chf 139.50 + seat reserved chf 10= CHF 149.50.

Please advise.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 September 2022 at 13:58:23 #946578

Hi Angel7105,

Yes, price is the same on the spot and online. The price is depending on when you travel, see http://www.myswissalps.com/jungfraujoch/tickets for the details.

If you travel between 1 September – 31 October, the full price is CHF 188.80. With your Swiss Travel Pass, you get a 25% discount, so it will be around 140 CHF plus the seat reservation fee.

Ildiko

• The thread ‘Jungfraujoch tickets with Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.