Jungfrauroch and Oberland Pass for a child

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
miolan
miolan
7 posts
Jul 19, 2016 - 7:47 AM

Hello

Just a question about Jungfrauroch and Oberland Pass for a child

Price for Oberland pass is 30 CHF for the child plus 50% discount for Jungfrauroch (62 CHF) .

For adults it's also 50% discount for Jungfrauroch with the Oberland Pass

Is that correct ?

Regards

Annika
Annika
5003 posts
expert &
Jul 19, 2016 - 8:56 AM

Hi Miolan,

The place is called Jungfraujoch. You only pay a one time amount of CHF 30 for the child, nothing else. For adults, the trip is free to Kleine Scheidegg and 25% discounted from there. Please see here for details: www.myswissalps.com/re gionalpassberneseoberl and/validity.

Enjoy the trip!

miolan
miolan
7 posts
Jul 19, 2016 - 9:08 AM in reply to Annika

Thank's for your answer

The trip for Jungfraujoch is not included in the Oberland pass , so we have to pay for the trip from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch with 50% discount

When I try to get a ticket from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch for a child under 16 , I have to pay 62 CHF !!

Is the Swiss Family Card valid for that trip ?

Annika
Annika
5003 posts
expert &
Jul 19, 2016 - 9:26 AM in reply to miolan

Hi Miolan,

Please see my previous post: it's 25% discounted, not 50%. The Swiss Family Card cannot be used with the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland. All you need for the child is the CHF 30 child pass. You don't need tickets for the child. It looks like you are trying to book a ticket for a child without a pass, but you can completely skip that step.

miolan
miolan
7 posts
Jul 19, 2016 - 10:12 AM in reply to Annika

Hi Annika

My mistake 50% discount is with our Half Fare Card

So, the adult with an Oberland pass have to pay for Jungfraujoch, and a child with an Oberland Pass don't have to pay for this trip ??

Annika
Annika
5003 posts
expert &
Jul 19, 2016 - 10:42 AM in reply to miolan

Yes, correct!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019