Junior Travel card with Regional Geneva Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 September 2015 at 16:32:06 #807966

Hello,

Hello, we are a family of 4 – 2 adults, 2 children. We are travelling to Montreux and our main travel will include these trips

Geneva airport -Montreux Montreux to Maison Chailler Montreux to Rochers de Nayes Montreux – Geneva airport After a lot of reading and comparing we’ve figured that our best option for 3 nights in Switzerland is the Regional Geneva card with a Junior Travel card. I can buy the Regional travel card online but can’t find a way to buy the Junior Travel card? Are these only available at the stations? If yes then it makes more sense to buy all passes at the airport in Geneva. Does anyone know if I can buy the Junior travel card online and if so where? Does anyone know what time the ticket shop at Geneva airport opens? Our flight comes in at 11:35 AM but it is a holiday. Thanks for your help

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7094 posts
    19 September 2015 at 13:23:07 #846200

Hi natashaover!

I assume you’re referring to the Regional Pass Lake Geneva-Alps? Purchase options for this pass are listed at http://www.myswissalps.com/re gionalpasslakegeneva/p rice. If you order through http://www.swissrailways.com, you’ll get to enter details about your travel company. Fill out that you’re with two children, and childrens’ ticket options will automatically appear. This will allow you to order along Junior Travelcards for them; select the option ‘Buy Junior Card’.

Does that work for you?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 September 2015 at 23:36:16 #846201

Great Thanks Annika, These links work. Just FYI on my other post you mentioned that the 2nd junior travel card costs 20 CHF, however when I add it in they both show as 30 CHF each. Should I be entering a discount code or someting? Thanks

Annika
    7094 posts
    20 September 2015 at 6:56:15 #846202

Hi natashaover!

I’m sorry, my bad! The CHF 20,- seemed to be indicated during the ordering process, but I made a mistake there. So twice CHF 30,- is correct (see here too). That won’t change the outcome of your calculations though.

• The thread ‘Junior Travel card with Regional Geneva Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10620 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.