Just wanted to say thanks to MySwissAlps

• Bob Varga
    Participant
    2 posts
    16 September 2018 at 15:36:42 #818384

I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone involved with MySwissAlps. We were just in Switzerland for a vacation (9 nights). What a beautiful country. A lot of the scenery just from the trains was incredible. The wealth of information on the website as well as reading thru the forum posts for the past several months was a huge help with all aspects of our trip. I was able to find answers to all the questions I had including choosing where we stayed (Luzern, Wengen, Zermatt) and not worrying about only having 7 minutes to change trains. I bought a couple of guidebooks to help on our trip, however, the information in them paled in comparison to the actual usable and helpful information that I was able to get from MySwissAlps. Thanks again for helping make our vacation a more enjoyable experience. Bob

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

JB5710
    Participant
    3 posts
    17 September 2018 at 0:17:57 #896329

We want to second BobVarga’s comments above! We returned on Thursday from our own 11-day vacation in Switzerland, and the MySwissAlps website and forum were absolutely the best sources of up-to-date information on all aspects of travel in the Swiss Alps. We first used the website to help us decide which Swiss Travel Pass to purchase but then found answers to our questions about lodging, hiking, transportation, and everything else we needed. THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your help and expertise.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 September 2018 at 6:23:28 #896330

Happy to hear these great comments Bob, thank you!

If you have time for a trip report – how everything went for you, where you traveled, what you experienced it is always helpful for our members.

Cheers!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 September 2018 at 6:24:34 #896331

Thanks JB!

Glad to hear the holiday went well and we could help you with your planning. As I said to Bob,
    If you have time for a trip report – how everything went for you, where you traveled, what you experienced it is always helpful for our members.
    Cheers!

• The thread ‘Just wanted to say thanks to MySwissAlps’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.