Mar 16, 2018 - 12:41 PM
We are 2 West Aussie's travelling to Amsterdam to Slovenia... 2nd forum request, need help with the itinerary. We leave Amsterdam on the 4th Dec, and was going to stop in Koblenze the night. That is as far as I can get without becoming confused about how long to stay, either in 1 place or better to move every few days? As long as we are in Slovenia by 22nd Dec.. We would like to see as much as we can.including any of the Christmas markets.
1) where after Koblenz would be best to stay to do day trips? For how long? Is there a not so touristy town that we could stay in and still do sightseeing? Not interested in real big cities😀
2) wanting to do the Bernina Express Train and bus trip so would Chur be the place to stay?
3) what would be the best travel pass to buy? and why? Does that cover Bernina Express?
4) what is the average temperature in December? Do I need to have waterproof boots? We Dont Have Snow Here So Have No Idea What I might need 😀
5) Can you Buy The Salt Prepaid Sim anywhere.?
THANKS in advance for any help ☺