Lab, Clinic or OBGYN Interlaken, Biel or Bern

• ticricri93
    Participant
    1 post
    16 September 2020 at 20:22:35 #825689

hello all,

i need to draw blood at a lab or a clinic in order to ship it back to the US so my doctor can urgently run some tests and diagnostics. im in interlaken right now but will be going to pick up the package with the special viles this friday. i was thinking if i could bring these viles (that contain a préservant serum) this Saturday at a clinic or lab or doctors office in order to ship it back the same day. do you know any office/lab/clinic/hospital that could do it on a saturday? i will pay of course as i’m not a swiss citizen. i just need 2 viles of blood to send back to the lab in the us.

thanks all,

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6376 posts
    18 September 2020 at 6:11:33 #934276

Hi ticrici93,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

Perhaps you could try the Walk-in Clinic in Interlaken (Bahnhofstrasse 28, near the Interlaken West train station). The staff there would be in a better position to advise you on this matter. Further info and contact details are available on the website: http://www.walk-in-clinic.ch/?lang=en

Also I noticed you posted a message on another thread. At the moment, we have to take it off the forum it because it goes against MySwissAlps’ posting rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Lab, Clinic or OBGYN Interlaken, Biel or Bern’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.